The Alesis DM5 Pro Kit is a complete high quality electronic drum kit. that delivers professional sound and familiar, comfortable playability thanks to durable, real drum heads.
Setup is quick and portability is easy. With the DM5 Pro Kit, drummers can practice quietly with headphones, or get as loud as they need on stage by connecting to an amplifier. The flexibility of the DM5 Pro Kit functions insures that it performs equally well for recording or live gigs.
The DM5 Pro Kit 5-piece electronic drum set inludes:
A dual-zone snare, kick, 3 toms, with ride, crash, HiHat cymbal pads. In addition, a heavy duty HiHat foot pedal along with an updated, rack-mounted, programmable DM5 sound module
• Snare, kick, 3 toms, with ride, crash and HiHat cymbal pads.
• 540 sounds
• 21 programmable drum sets recorded in 48kHz, true stereo, with ambient effects
• Single rack space module
• Dynamic Articulation feature allows drum sounds to change volume, tone, and pitch depending on how hard they're hit - just like real drums
• Ultra-fast trigger-to-MIDI converter with 12 trigger inputs, 5 programmable parameters for each trigger
• Natural movement motion cymbals and HiHat controller pedal for realistic open/close control
Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
DAC Bit Resolution: 18
Sample Rate: 48kHz
Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
Polyphony: 16 voice
Panning: 7 position, user programmable
Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
Headphone Jack: 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad (sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel)
Expanded Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone and pitch
Power: 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6"
Weight: 4.5 lbs.