Create energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device with vast sonic potential and smooth workflow. DrumBrute is an all-in-one analog drum machine designed with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart. Providing 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls,
Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls
A polyrhythmic, step-repeat glitch machine; a performance powerhouse and sequence looper. It can also act as your creative hub, as its vast connectivity allows you to output different sections of your mix separately, and connect to all your existing studio & performance gear with USB, MIDI, and Clock I/O.
• 17 pure analog drum sounds: Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap; Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds; 2 different flavors of kick drums; Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
• 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
• Separate accent per drum
• Song mode for chaining patterns
• Pattern effects; Swing that can be global or per instrument; Randomness per instrument for generating variations; Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
• Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
• Multiple sync options: Internal; MIDI; Clock; 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
• USB MIDI interface
• Mix audio output (unbalanced 1/4" jack)
• Individual audio outputs (unbalanced 3.5mm jacks)
• Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
• Create polyrhythms: Each drum track can be a separate length.