MiniBrute 2 is an adaptable, dynamic synth with semi-modular architecture and huge connectivity.
MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor. Now with semi-modular architecture, you can splice its genome and expand its raw power into the world of Eurorack modular.
• MiniBrute 2 unit
• Power cord
• Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2 also includes
• 8 patch cables
• A “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
• Analog Synthesizer
• 2 Analog VCO’s: VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing); VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
• VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
• White Noise Generator
• External Audio In
• Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
• 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
• 1 ADSR envelope
• 1 AD envelope: Trig, Gate modes; One shot or Loop; Attack and Decay times CV controllable
• 48-point CV and Gate patchbay: Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer; Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
• 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
• Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
• Sequencer mode: 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry; Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
• MIDI and USB I/O