MiniBrute 2S is an affordable analog, step-sequencing synch synth with huge modular capabilities.
MiniBrute 2S was designed to bridge the gap between the more traditional synth world and the ever-evolving modular scene.
• MiniBrute 2S unit
• Power cord
• Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2S also includes
• 8 patch cables
• A “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.MiniBrute 2S unit
• Analog Synthesizer
• 2 Analog VCO’s:
VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
• VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
• White Noise Generator
• External Audio In
• Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
• 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
• 1 AD envelope:
Trig, Gate modes
One shot or Loop
Attack and Decay times CV controllable
• 1 ADSR envelope
• 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
• 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
• 16 encoders
• 64 sequence memories:
Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, ...
Real-time or step recording modes
• Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
• MIDI and USB I/O