The GT-1B Bass Multi-Effects Processor gives bass players a massive range of pro tone-shaping power in a small and robust package. Backed by BOSS's premium sound engine, you have full access to a huge selection of bass-optimized amps and effects for stage and studio playing. The streamlined interface lets you dial in sounds fast, while the onboard control switch and expression pedal enable you to adjust multiple effects in real time.
• Premium BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
• Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
• Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
• Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
• Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
• Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
• Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
• Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
• Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
24 bits + AF method
* AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
DA Conversion: 24 bits
Effects: 90 types
Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
Phrase Loop: 32 sec.
Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms