The BOSS VE-1 Vocal Echo is designed to make your voice sound even more incredible when you sing. It provides lush reverb and other essential vocal tools magically packaged in a compact and user-friendly unit, allowing you to easily create a great ambient vocal sound every time you perform. The VE-1 provides high-quality processing for any singer to take their voice over the top with that extra luster and polish.
• Seven types of ambience effects with adjustable settings for your voice
• Double-tracking effect to instantly thicken your vocal sound
• Enhance effect and Pitch Correct (including hard-tuned "electronic voice" sound)
• Adjustable detailed parameters for advanced users
• Battery or AC operation enables performing anywhere
• Built-in Memory for switching between the best settings for each song
• USB audio port provides versatile options for use with your computer
Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = Center)
Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms
MIC IN jack: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max)
XLR OUT jack: XLR type
PHONES/LINE OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
FOOT SW jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
DC IN jack
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
AC Adaptor (sold separately)
Current Draw: 200 mA Max. (9 V)
Expected battery life under continuous use:
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (*1): Approx. 12 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 8 hours (phantom power: ON)
Alkaline battery: Approx. 11 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 7 hours (phantom power: ON)
*1 When using batteries having a capacity of 2,450 mAh.
* These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4