One of the flagship models in Cordoba’s Luthier series, the completely handmade C10 features a solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Built in the style of Torres with Spanish fan bracing and Spanish heel construction, the C10 has the neck shape and flat fingerboard characteristic of traditional classical guitars. The C10 also features the Luthier series’ signature rosette, a mother-of-pearl inlay inspired by a Domingo Esteso rosette from the 1920s.
Comes with Cordoba Polyfoam Case.
* Solid European spruce top
* Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
* Full-size classical with a 650mm scale length and 52mm nut width
* Lightweight, two-way truss rod built into the neck
* Savarez Cristal Corum strings in High Tension, 500CJ
* Includes Cordoba Polyfoam Case