The eight-voice 49-key Prologue-8 is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesizer. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic minilogue and the monophonic monologue.
The Prologue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customization.
• Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
• High-quality digital effects.
• An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects。
• Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect (prologue-16 only).
• Bi-timbre support.
• Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
• Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
• Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
• Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
• Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
•Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.
• Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions.