The Yamaha Arius YDP-145 digital piano provides authentic acoustic piano touch and tone suitable for any aspiring pianist. The Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard action helps build proper finger technique and strength for an easy transition to playing on acoustic pianos. The improved CFX sound engine deliver expressive, high resolution recordings of the Yamaha CFX 9-foot concert grand piano. VRM Lite digitally recreates acoustic piano depth of tone when pedaling with newly improved reverbs.
• The CFX Premium Grand Piano Voice recreates the power and tone of the flagship CFX concert grand piano from Yamaha.
• GHS weighted action is heavier in the low keys and lighter in the high keys, just like an acoustic piano.
• 3 Piano-Style Pedals offer authentic sustain, sostenuto, and soft pedal performance.
• Tone Escapement uses a long and narrow hole in the back of the piano to create a wide sound space.
• VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling) Lite technology makes the sound more like that of a real acoustic piano by reproducing its sophisticated string resonance.
• Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) automatically adjusts the EQ of the built-in stereo speaker system to the player's setting, ensuring the richest tone at any volume level.
• Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
• Volume Limiter lowers the overall volume of the instrument so that you can protect your hearing with or without headphones.
• 192-note polyphony allows you to play complex passages on your keyboard without any dropped notes.
• Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner
50 Greats for the Piano Music Book
PA150 Power Adapter
Weight: 83 lbs., 12 oz.
Height: 32-1/16" (With music rest raised: [38-1/8")