Yamaha Arius YDP-V240Yamaha
- Current Stock:
- Calculated at Checkout
New to the ARIUS line, Yamaha's YDP-V240 is an ensemble console digital piano with an 88-note keyboard and graded hammer-standard weighted action. Three-level stereo sampled voices deliver remarkably authentic sound, and a wide selection of realistic accompaniment is also on-board. A real joy to play, whether you're practicing or performing.
An ensemble console digital piano with an 88-note keyboard and graded hammer-standard weighted action. Click here for a larger image
Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard with Matte Black Key Finish
Just as on a traditional acoustic piano, the keys of the lower notes have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing. The keyboard's sensitivity can be further adjusted to match your playing style, allowing an authentic--and personalized--touch in a lightweight instrument. The black keys boast a matte finish, just to add to the keyboard's luxurious looks.
Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Dynamic Stereo Sampling
AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) is a sampling system that efectively captures the realism of an acoustic instrument through digital recording and high-quality filter technology. An acoustic piano's sound differs greatly depending on the playing strength - from pianissimo to fortissimo. AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling helps mimic that dynamic nuance--the greater the number of samples used, the higher the expression.
Realistic and Dynamic Sounds
Yamaha's highly acclaimed "Sweet" and "Cool" Voices deliver natural and very dynamic sound, with a wealth of voices to choose from--brass, strings, organs, synths, and more.
This instrument is set up with 131 voices (plus 361 XGlite voices) and 12 percussion kits, complete with 64-note polyphony.
238 types of DSP (Digital Signal Processor) effects can be added to the Main and Dual Voices. These range from reverb-like ambience effects to distortion and other dynamic processing tools. Enhance your sound, or completely transform it.
Yamaha YDP-V240 Screen
Intuitive key controls with a 4.6-inch LCD display.
Yamaha YDP-V240 With Bench
Bench is included.
Easy Song Arranger
Each song has a default style, but the Easy Song Arranger feature lets you turn that on its head. This means that you can play a song that is normally a ballad as a swing jazz song, as a hip-hop tune, etc. Create totally different arrangements by changing the style of a song (you can also change the song's melody voice and keyboard voice for a complete makeover).160 different styles are on-board, along with 30 preset songs.
Performance Assistant Technology (P.A.T.)
Play along with a song on the instrument's keyboard and produce a perfect performance every time... even if you play the wrong notes! Just keep in time with the music, and you'll sound like a pro. It's nice to take a break from learning every so often.
Music Database plus External Files
You want to play music in your favorite genre, but you're not sure how to select the best Voice and Style for the type of music you want to play... simply select the desired title from the Music Database and the panel settings will automatically be adjusted for the ideal combination of style/voices. Furthermore, this instrument can access Music Database files transferred from a computer or stored on a USB flash memory device. These files can be used right along side the internal Music Database titles.
The USB TO DEVICE port on the instrument allows you to connect USB memory devices such as flash drives or hard drives, enabling you to save or load registrations and user songs created on the instrument, as well as read data from the connected device such as MIDI files or Style files.
The USB TO HOST feature lets you dive in and take advantage of the wide world of computer music software. Computer connections and setup are exceptionally easy, and you can play back your computer-recorded parts with different instrument sounds--all from a single digital piano.
Dual Headphone Output
The dual headphone jacks are perfect for lessons, duets, and other applications.
What's in the Box
Yamaha YDP-V240, Accessory CD-ROMs, Owner's Manual, Bench, My Yamaha Product User Registration
- Width: 1,369mm (53-7/8")
- Height: 852mm (33-9/16")
- Depth: 502mm (19-3/4")
- Weight: 49kg (108 lbs.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard with Matte Black Keytops
- Display Type: Full Dot LCD
- Size: 320 x 240 dots
- Color: Monochrome
- Language: English
- Panel Language: English
- Key Cover: Style Sliding
- Color/Finish: Dark Rosewood
- Music Rest: Yes
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 64
- Number of Voices: 131 + 361 XGlite + 12 Drum/SFX Kits
- Compatibility GM: Yes
- Reverb: 35 types
- Chorus: 44 types
- DSP: 238 types
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Recording Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Chord)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 5 user songs (when only "melody" tracks are recorded)
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data: Format Playback SMF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Demonstration: Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: Yes
- Internal Memory: 1895KB
- External Drives: Optional USB Flash Memory (via USB To Device)
- Connectivity: Headphones x 2
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 20W + 20W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- CD-ROM: Yes
- Headphones: Hanger Yes
- Bench: BC-100 Standard
- Touch Response: Yes
- Display Contrast:Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Featured Voices: 3 Live! Voices, 8 Sweet! Voices, 5 Cool! Voices
- Compatibility with XGlite: Yes
- XF: Yes
- Master EQ: 2 types
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 160
- Fingering: Multi / Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN x 2, ENDING
- Custom User Styles: Style File Format
- Features: Easy Song Arranger Yes
- Music Database: 300 + External Files
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Number of Buttons: 2 ( x 8 banks )
- Lesson/Guide Performance Assistant Technology: (PAT) Chord, Melody, Chord/Free, Chord/Melody
- Yamaha Education Suite: (Y.E.S.) Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- PIANO Button: Piano Reset Button
- Power Consumption: 40W