We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make that special purchase with no hidden fees. Provide some basic information, and get instantly approved to split your purchase into three, six or 12 monthly payments. (Rates from 10-30% APR). Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card or bank transfer at affirm.com/pay Learn more!
Alamo Music Center has partnered with Allegro Credit, so you don't have to! Allegro Credit is a leading keyboard instrument financing company, offering flexible financing options and low monthly payments*. Allegro Credit provides both a superior alternative to high interest rate credit cards and unparalleled live customer service. Apply Online!
Buy Now, Pay Later with Blispay
Blispay makes shopping at Alamo Music Center even easier. Learn more!
Founded by keyboard industry veterans, PCC employees are sensitive to the needs of today's keyboard dealers.
Alamo Music Center has partnered with PianoCredit because they continually seek creative alternatives for financing keyboard products while also striving to maintain a level of consistency that can be counted on.
This commitment to the industry allows the Piano Credit Company to provide a service that you can't afford to be without. Learn More-
Many musical instrument companies, including Yamaha, Martin and Taylor Guitars and others, offer special financing with reduced rates and/or extended same-as-cash terms on financing through Synchrony Financial. Learn more!
For more information and assistance in determining which option is the perfect fit for your needs, please complete the form below.
One of our associates will be in contact with you!
Why Finance a Musical Instrument?
Not sure if you would benefit from financing an instrument or renting one? If you plan to purchase a long-term musical instrument as a student or you're at the professional level and want to upgrade, financing offers a payment structure similar in amount to renting. After you have paid off the full amount, you will officially own your guitar, piano, orchestral, or percussion instrument or recording gear, able to call it your own and count on it for future progress and performance.
Along with this advantage, applying for a loan is straightforward, with zero to low interest rates available. In most cases, your credit won't be pulled.
Because many see the upfront cost as a hurdle to learning or progressing on a musical instrument, here's what you should know about financing.
- Credit vs. Loans: This type of payment plan is equivalent to a store credit card, with no-interest financing over a specific period - for instance, 48 months. Because interest can increase after this point, you're recommended to pay off the amount by the end of this duration. Loans, by contrast, will be written for a specific period, during which you'll be expected to make monthly payments.
- Shop around before you make a commitment: Financing a musical instrument shouldn't ever be a spur-of-the-moment decision. Instead, you're advised to try out models and constructions and get advice from your instructor or peers about design, sound quality and features. Expect to take at least a year of researching and exploring before finding the instrument that suits you.
- Create a budget: This aspect can further narrow down your search and refine your financing options. Even with a loan or credit, it's a good idea to make an upfront payment, especially if you're looking for a quality, long-term instrument. Realize that loans may only fund part of the cost, and you're advised to be ready to pay at least 50 percent of the total.
Where Can You Discuss Musical Instrument Financing?
Alamo Music Center wants everyone to find an instrument suiting their skill level and goals, be it for band or orchestra, a piano, guitar or to grow as a producer or songwriter. We make financing accessible to all. Consider your options for purchasing an instrument and discussing financing:
- Online: With the exception of acoustic pianos, all instruments and gear can be purchased online through our website. Reach out to us, or explore any of the links above, to see how you can finance your purchase.
- In San Antonio: We've been in business for over 90 years, and have established a reputation as San Antonio's premier musical instrument retailer. Stop into either of our San Antonio stores to get to know our instruments and talk about financing solutions. Here, you'll have an opportunity to try out and purchase new and used grand and upright pianos from Yamaha, Kawai, Baldwin, Steinway & Sons, Pearl River and other well-known manufacturers.
- Our Kawai Showrooms: Alamo Music Center is a factory-authorized Kawai dealer. We maintain two showrooms where we offer wholesale pricing: one nearby in Austin and a second location in St. Louis. Make an appointment to try out new and used acoustic, digital and hybrid Kawai pianos, and we'll touch on financing your purchase.