Taylor "Factory-Demo" 324ce Builder's Edition Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Urban Ash, a never-before-used tonewood sourced from salvaged city trees that have been selected for removal from urban settings due to environmental concerns, property issues, construction, and other factors allows this beautiful, functional wood to end its life cycle in a landfill. The wood has been reclaimed for use in the backs and sides of this 324ce, offering a tonal response similar to high-tier mahogany: dry and woody, with a fundamental-strong response that produces clear notes largely free from ringing overtones. Paired with a mahogany top, this Grand Auditorium produces clear midrange presence and crisp highs over a rich low end that will satisfy strummers and fingerstyle players alike.
• Grand Auditorium Shape - Taylor's signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Tropical Mahogany Top Wood - The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
• Urban Ash Body Wood - Sourced from city trees in need of removal, Urban Ash produces midrange power and balance comparable to Honduran mahogany.
• Expression System 2 Electronic System captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Beveled Cutaway - A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
• V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
Number of Frets: 20
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Binding/Edge Treatment: None
Top Finish: Silent Satin
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: None
Rosette Size: Single Ring
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
Backstrap Wood: None
Rosette Mat.: Faux Pearl
Stain/Sunburst: Tobacco Kona Burst
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
Neck Finish: SatinHeel Length3-1/4"
Peghead Finish: Satin
Peghead Binding: None
Peghead Type: Standard
Peghead Purfling: None
Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
Fingerboard Ext: None
Edge Trim: None
*Used items are sold as-is, sale is final*