D'addario EJ19 Phosphor Bronze Bluegrass 12-56
EJ19, a D'Addario hybrid gauge, combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with light gauge top strings for more comfortable playability and single note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
* A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings for a big sound with comfortable playability
* Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
* Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
* Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
* String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056