Evans 18" G1 Coated Drumhead
Evans G1 Coated drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. This drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound, and produces an open and expressive sound featuring a coating that delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
IDEAL FOR: JAZZ, GOSPEL, POP
• Made using a single ply of 10mil film, which offers an open and expressive sound
• Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
• Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth
• Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
• All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA