Fender Limited Edition American Professional II Stratocaster, Rosewood Neck - Shell Pink | New
Fender Limited Edition American Professional II Stratocaster, Rosewood Neck - Shell Pink
The American Professional II Stratocaster draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Fender's popular Deep "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
Comes with a Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case.
• Three Fat '50s single-coil Stratocaster pickups
• Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
• Deep "C"-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
• Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
• Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume