Furch Red Deluxe GC-LR Grand Auditorium w/ Cutaway, Spruce/Rosewood Acoustic Guitar
Comes with a Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
• First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
• Premium-quality tonewoods.
• Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
• Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum playing comfort.
• Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from abalone and koa.
Body Shape: Gc
Body ergonomics: Bevel Duo - koa with contrasting line
Neck-to-body joint: 14th fret
Solid top - grade: Alpine spruce
Solid back and sides - grade: Indian rosewood - master grade
Binding Koa with white line
Purfling Abalone with black and white line
Tail decoration Koa wedge with contrasting line
Rosette Premium koa ring with abalone inlay
Bridge Figured ziricote
Bridge pins Ebony with pearl eye
Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
Bridge string spacing 2 3/16
Top finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Back and sides finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Pickguard Anti-Scratch - transparent
Nut width 1 3/4
Available nut width 1 11/16 and 1 7/8
Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
Neck profile Furch Soft V
Scale length 25 9/16
Fingerboard material Figured ziricote
Fingerboard radius 15 3/4
Fingerboard front inlay Pearl Roman numeral inlays
Fingerboard side inlay Pearl linear position markers
Fret finish Polished
Headstock overlay Figured ziricote
Headstock inlay Abalone leafs
Fingerboard and headstock binding Koa with white line
Neck material African mahogany
Machine heads Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21
Machine head buttons Polished ebony
Zero fret TUSQ
Nut string spacing (1 3/4) 1 1/2
Nut string spacing (1 11/16) 1 7/16
Nut string spacing (1 7/8) 1 9/16
Strings Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
Neck finish Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
Headstock finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish