Martin D-15M All-Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Mahogany | New
The Martin D-15M acoustic guitar is a throwback to Martin's Style 15 models, which had their heyday back in the 1940s. A departure from Martin's more common spruce-topped models, the D-15M features an A-frame-X-braced mahogany top on an all-mahogany dreadnought body. A truly unique instrument, you'll find that the deep overtones of this all-mahogany dreadnought is perfect for filling out higher vocals and accompanying brighter spruce-topped acoustic guitars. If you're looking for an acoustic that combines complex tones and powerful projection, you're going to love the Martin D-15M!
* Model: D-15M
* Construction: simplified dovetail neck joint
* Body size: D-14 fret
* Top: Mahogany
* Rosette: single ring
* Top bracing pattern: ''X''
* Top braces: solid sitka spruce 5/16''
* Back and sides: Mahogany
* Neck: select hardwood
* Neck shape: modified low oval
* Nut material: bone
* Headstock: solid/square taper
* Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood
* Fingerboard material: solid East Indian rosewood
* Scale length: 25.4''
* Number of frets clear: 14
* Number of frets total: 20
* Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
* Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
* Fingerboard position inlays: diamonds & squares - short pattern
* Finish: satin
* Bridge material: solid East Indian rosewood
* Bridge style: belly
* Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
* Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/bone
* Tuning machines: nickel open-geared with butterbean knobs
* Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP4200)
* Bridge & end pins: solid black ebony
* Pickguard: delmar tortoise color
* Case: Softshell