Pre-Owned Taylor 812ce 12-Fret Grand Concert Spruce/Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The 812ce 12-Fret the Grand Concert's intimate body size and short-scale neck make for a comfortable playing experience that fingerstyle players are bound to love. The 12-fret version of the 812ce yields a slightly different character than the 14-fret because the bridge position is closer to the center of the lower bout and because the bracing profile was modified to emphasize a bolder attack. Players can expect plenty of the Grand Concert's signature articulation with a slightly meatier, more robust tonal output. The 812ce 12-Fret has a slightly darker, punchier quality in a small guitar.
• Grand Concert Shape - A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
• Sitka Spruce Top Wood - The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
• Indian Rosewood Body Wood - The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
• The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Venetian Cutaway - The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
• V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 24-7/8"
Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
Number of Frets: 18
Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Length 19 1/2"
Body Width 15"
Body Depth 4 3/8"
Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: None
Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
Armrest Binding: None
Backstrap Wood: None
Rosette Mat.: Abalone
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Element
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
Neck Finish: Satin
Heel Length: 3-1/4"
Peghead Finish: Gloss
Peghead Binding: None
Peghead Type: Slot Head
Peghead Purfling: None
Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Inlay: NonePeghead LogoTaylor Mother of Pearl
Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
Fingerboard Ext: None
Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
*Wood grain may vary from grain pictured
*Pre-Owned items are sold as-is, no returns*