Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone for Vocals
Features and specs:
* Rugged construction for securing the microphone cartridge
* Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included
* Reduces distortion from loud sources
* Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
* Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
* Also useful for close-miking instruments in studio where warm and smooth full-frequencies are a must
* Type Dynamic
* Frequency Response 50 to 20,000 Hz
* Polar Pattern Cardioid
* Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity (Typical, Equivalent SPL/milliOersted) 60 Hz: 11 dB 500 Hz: 24 dB 1 kHz: 33 dB Impedance 150 ohms for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
* Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) Open Circuit Voltage: - 59.0 dB (1.12 mV) 0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
* Switches Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis: Slotted response selector switches.
* Cartridge Shock Mount Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolator.
* Microphone Connector Three-pin professional audio (XLR)
* Swivel Assembly Integrated, captive nut for ease of attachment to stand, fits 5/8 in.-27 thread.
* Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
* Case Dark gray enamel aluminum and steel case with dark gray foam windscreen.
* Net Weight 765.4 grams (1 lb, 11 oz)