Taylor 324ce Builder's Edition Grand Auditorium - Mahogany/Urban Ash
• Grand Auditorium Shape - Taylor's signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Tropical Mahogany Top Wood - The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
• Urban Ash Body Wood - Sourced from city trees in need of removal, Urban Ash produces midrange power and balance comparable to Honduran mahogany.
• Expression System 2 Electronic System captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Beveled Cutaway - A smooth, double-contoured cutaway provides easy access to even the highest frets without changing hand positions.
• V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
Number of Frets: 20
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Binding/Edge Treatment: None
Top Finish: Silent Satin
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: None
Rosette Size: Single Ring
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
Backstrap Wood: None
Rosette Mat.: Faux Pearl
Stain/Sunburst: Tobacco Kona Burst
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
Neck Finish: SatinHeel Length3-1/4"
Peghead Finish: Satin
Peghead Binding: None
Peghead Type: Standard
Peghead Purfling: None
Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
Fingerboard Ext: None
Edge Trim: None