Taylor 914ce Grand Auditorium with V-Class Bracing
Players who love the deep lows and sparkling highs of rosewood will appreciate how well behaved the overtones are. Premium features include a beveled ebony armrest that makes your picking/strumming arm more comfortable, along with Gotoh 510 tuners, whose 21:1 gear ratio allows for precise tuning. This model has a new guitar label that bears the signature of master guitar designer Andy Powers.
• Grand Auditorium Shape - Taylor's signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
• Sitka SpruceTop Wood - The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
• Indian Rosewood Body Wood - The tonewood superstar. Popular, traditional, and versatile, Bob Taylor puts Indian rosewood among the greatest tonewoods ever.
• The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar's dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
• Venetian Cutaway - The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
• V-Class Bracing - A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
Number of Frets: 20
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Depth4 5/8"
Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Backstrap Finish: Gloss
Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
Bridge Inlay: None
Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
Armrest Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
Rosette Mat.: Paua
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Ascension
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
Neck Finish: Satin
Heel Length: 3-1/2"
Peghead Finish: Gloss
Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Type: Standard
Peghead Purfling: Koa
Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
Peghead Inlay: Ascension
Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
Fingerboard Ext: Koa/Paua/Koa
Edge Trim: Koa/Paua/Koa