Yamaha YSS475II Intermediate Soprano Saxophone - Gold Lacquered
Yamaha's YSS-475II is an intermediate soprano saxophone that delivers professional qualities at an intermediate price.
• Custom Style Bb Spatula Key: Based on the design of the YSS-875EXHG Custom Soprano Saxophone, the Bb spatula key design facilitates correct technique and increases player comfort
• Adjustable thumb-rest: All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
• Light and Ergonomic Keys: The new keys are lighter for quicker action. Additionally, the keys are specifically positioned to provide a comfortable hand position.
• High F# key: The added key allows for more alternate fingerings and a true high F#
• Backpack Style Case: The YSS-475II soprano saxophone comes in a deluxe ultra-lightweight case which provide excellent protection. It includes backpack straps for ease of transport.
• Improved Body Shape: The intermediate soprano saxophone body shape provides improved intonation and optimal air-flow
• Lower vent tube: The lower vent tubing design reduces noise on lower vent key action
• New key post rib plate: Improved protection with the key post rib plate increases durability and strength
• Bullet Point Pivot Screws: Bullet point headless pivot screws make for easy adjustment
Key of: Bb
Neck: Straight, One Piece
Neck Material: Yellow Brass
Body Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Key Material: Yellow Brass
Key Buttons: Polyester
Finish: Gold Baked Epoxy Lacquer
Tone Holes: Drawn
Auxiliary Keys: Front F ; High F#
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
Ligature: Clear Lacquered Brass
Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
Bell Decoration: Laser Engraved
Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
Pivot Screw: New bullet point with no head
Mounting: Heat welded