Aquila 87U Red Series Tenor Ukulele String Set Normal GCEA Tuning
* The technical solution adopted was firstly to make the Nylgut elastic and then add red copper powder in order to increase the density to about twice that of standard white Nylgut.
* Color: red-brown
* Surface: slightly rough; this texture has eliminated the squeak that sometime occurs with the Nylgut strings.
* Elasticity/Elongation: consistent with white Nylgut!
* Performances: better than the first elastic version! They do not break under tension providing rapid, stable tuning!
* Intonation: accurate past the 12th fret
* Pressing the string firmly down on the frets does not cause the note to sharpen.
* It is not necessary to file the nut slot wider to accommodate our RED SERIES® string, as was necessary with the previous fluorocarbon G strings.
* Density: about twice than standard white Nylgut.